GDT: Game #57 - Blues@Oilers - 6:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
You care to eloborate?
All of the AHL hockey I've watched this season looked like crap and I've watched a lot of minor league hockey over the years so I have something to compare this season with.

Rodrigue flat out doesn't look as good as Campbell.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I'd also like to see it, but I doubt he works there long-term. He lacks finish and is very inconsistent creating offence. Need a trade badly.
It's a better option than Janmark is what I'm saying. McLeod has had like 10 really good games this season and all have been on the Drai line.

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-McLeod

Seems pretty obvious to me. You can flip RNH and Kane if needed.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
City is pretty big now though. If one is driving in from say southside, Westend etc or working outlying areas getting off at 5 and being in arena as 6:30 would be tough. In these road conditions we have now basically commuting anywhere is +hr drivetime.

Edmonton had a big dump of snow on mostly Sunday and the city still hasn't been clearing many roads. ruts 10inches deep on even main roads.

Was just looking up the city road clearing app. The entire area of Millwoods and Meadows has ZERO plows operating right now. We're on a bus route and we had one slight grading since the snow storm. Was just a quick pass thru. Maybe a slight dusting of sand since, on a bus route.
Not sure why you’re worried about it. You’re retired and don’t go to the games anyhow.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
xGF that period were 1.51 Edmonton to 1.02 St Louis yet somehow we're down a goal.

Must be the water or the leadership or the rift in the dressing room or something. I just don't understand how this keeps happening?

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Yeah, his numbers look really solid so I'd love to know why he says that. If it's just diarrhea of the mouth that would make more sense
Same reason as why other teams passed on him, he’s not a 6’4” behemoth filling up the net, but he’s an excellent shot stopper at every level he’s played at. He’ll be backup here next season.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
So the oilers are masochists, right? Need to be punished before being energized

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, his numbers look really solid so I'd love to know why he says that. If it's just diarrhea of the mouth that would make more sense
He has the 7th best s% while having the 18th best GAA. Which tells you that the team is very much crap defensively but he is still saving a crap ton.

Reactions: elmeroil

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I hope Holland gets off @Oilers in NS toilet and makes a few trades soon. This team lacks.
Definitely would like to see a team take Ceci, Campbell, . Wouldn’t bother me to see multiple picks go out the door. We need a tip 4 RD and a top 6 RW. Also , need a really good depth player in bottom 6. We can’t even mention goaltending
SHITTY

Reactions: brentashton

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Another first period of giving up nothing and being behind

Attachments

• IMG_5661.jpeg
    IMG_5661.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: CycloneSweep

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
McDavid is on pace to
McDavid isn't the threat he was last year... His shot sucks, his passing has been off all year and quite frankly it speaks highly of him to be this bad this year and still up near the top of the league, but something is going on with him.

Hyman is a beauty, Im glad we got him, 110% effort every shift.

He’s on pace to be the fourth player in NHL history to record 100 assists

I don’t think we should be criticizing his passing

He is definitely being way too selective about shooting though. I know I’ve said it 100 times but I still think he’s injured and wouldn’t be surprised to see an off season surgery or something on his wrist

All speculation but I feel like that could explain the teams funk at the start of the year, the boys knew he was hurt and it brought everyone down mentally

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
It's a better option than Janmark is what I'm saying. McLeod has had like 10 really good games this season and all have been on the Drai line.

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-McLeod

Seems pretty obvious to me. You can flip RNH and Kane if needed.
Don't think we will be seeing Kane-Draisaitl on same line anytime soon

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Definitely would like to see a team take Ceci, Campbell, . Wouldn’t bother me to see multiple picks go out the door. We need a tip 4 RD and a top 6 RW. Also , need a really good depth player in bottom 6. We can’t even mention goaltending
SHITTY
This is the last dance for this group. If Holland has money (picks) in his wallet at the end of the night then he doesn’t know how to have a good time, TDL -wise. Spend it all Ken. If we have one pick in the next draft that’s one pick too many.

Reactions: Oilers in NS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad