GDT: Game #57 - Blues@Oilers - 6:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
McDavid isn't the threat he was last year... His shot sucks, his passing has been off all year and quite frankly it speaks highly of him to be this bad this year and still up near the top of the league, but something is going on with him.

Hyman is a beauty, Im glad we got him, 110% effort every shift.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
That McDavid move before the goal was the first glimpse of the real McDavid I've seen in like 20 games

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Nurse is so predictable. Gets the puck and always drifts towards the end boards and shoots it at the blue line. Lol

Reactions: oljimmy

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I'd also like to see it, but I doubt he works there long-term. He lacks finish and is very inconsistent creating offence. Need a trade badly.
It’s better than Janmark. They should be trying it until it doesn’t work. We already know McLeod doesn’t work at center.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Nurse is so predictable. Gets the puck and always drifts towards the end boards and shoots it at the blue line. Lol
This had improved as well as his breakouts going less up the boards but he's regressed and this looks like a nurse who wants to be mocked again for making so much money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad