Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Laine injury may work out for best. If Dach doesn't get injured we don't draft Demidov. For sure they won't lock up Laine now. Maybe teach Hughes a lesson he needed to learn? Kapanen gets chance to play on NA ice also. In long run a good thing.
I think I prefer the universe where Laine is healthy, but yes good point about the big picture silver linings. For example, Kapanen isn't Laine, but he has a way better development path with an open spot. It might not be a net positive to outweigh laine's injury, but it does reduce the hurt a tiny bit. and with his caphit suddenly opened up, KH can weaponize it further especially if the Habs will ease back on the 'in the mix' hopes.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Laine injury may work out for best. If Dach doesn't get injured we don't draft Demidov. For sure they won't lock up Laine now. Maybe teach Hughes a lesson he needed to learn? Kapanen gets chance to play on NA ice also. In long run a good thing.
What lesson is that? Never take a chance on getting a possible 45 goal scorer for nothing? Bob Gainey would be a big fan of you.

Reactions: ReHabs

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
That's such a bummer. Everyone was super excited about him being on the pp and scoring some goals for us. Hopefully he can recover quickly. And Reinbacher too.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
And the tweets su

You sure about that? Amirov is the the leafs 1st rounder who died of brain cancer recently. There are idiots everywhere.

The Leafs fan in this case is just as stupid. All fanbases have idiots like these. Playing victim mentality when there's Leafs fans cheering on the injury to Laine proves my point.

Some humans are scum. Acting like it's one group vs another is wild. There's scum in every group of people.

What lesson is that? Never take a chance on getting a possible 45 goal scorer for nothing? Bob Gainey would be a big fan of you.
Yeah I don't get it. I'd have taken a 2nd for Harris anyway lol

Reactions: ReHabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad