GDT: Game 53: CC-Suzuki-Slaf vs the Anaheim (Not so Mighty) Ducks: Tues. Feb. 13, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Yes but not as much as if he's with Slaf or Dach. I get it then together is every Habs fans were dream and they were great together early on but unless they get Lindstrom, defences will bully Caufield if he has so one to create that space for him. He's not a play driver but a very good complimentary piece
Caufield has never been bullied in his career. He generates chances every night. It hasn’t gone in as much this year but the chances are there. In a normal year he’d be pacing for forty goals. Sometimes you get snakebit. But up until this season he’s done nothing but score. It really doesn’t matter who he’s with.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Depending on who we get in the draft they may play next year. Winger wise we’ve got Slaf, Newhook, Roy and Caufield. You want to split those up for two good lines. Maybe it’s Newhook’s and Slaf with Dach and Caufield and Roy with Suzuki. Something like that.
I just don't see Roy playing more than third line duties right now. There's always a chance that Hughes continues the trend of Dach/Newhook type trades and gets Dach that final piece in the top 6 to play with him

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I just don't see Roy playing more than third line duties right now. There's always a chance that Hughes continues the trend of Dach/Newhook type trades and gets Dach that final piece in the top 6 to play with him
I think you do the same thing with him as we did with Slaf. Play him in the top six.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lol at the size comparison. It's what girls think the difference is between 5'11 and 6'0. Also weird question by the reporter. "What's it going to take to get one in?". How about having more than 9 shots throughout 40 minutes?
Im 5'11 (and 3/4) and tower over everyone like Ross does, people are small.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Caufield has never been bullied in his career. He generates chances every night. It hasn’t gone in as much this year but the chances are there. In a normal year he’d be pacing for forty goals. Sometimes you get snakebit. But up until this season he’s done nothing but score. It really doesn’t matter who he’s with.
When Suzuki and Caufield have been with eachother and no one else, they haven't been as effective. And a lot of those goals weren't 5 on 5. And I was more alluding to playoffs. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that I'm more right lol. He can definitely thrive without them, but he would do so much better with one of them as evidenced by the last two seasons

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The injury excuse works for Anaheim too. The point is, both teams have been terrible since 2018 and both teams are on the upswing, lets not throw stones from glass houses.

Anaheim's been having injury issues since 2019? And before they had their injuries this year, they were still at the bottom. At least Montreal has been hovering around the .500 mark all season so far, despite another injury riddled season.

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad