GDT: Game 53: CC-Suzuki-Slaf vs the Anaheim (Not so Mighty) Ducks: Tues. Feb. 13, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If Dach was in the lineup right now, you're absolutely right. But I'm banking on and assuming that Hughes gets an elite talent either at the draft or via trade and that player plays in the top 6. Roy is definitely better than the available options but if he's your best option, that's a problem
It’s not a problem at all. We’re a developing team. It’s the perfect time for this.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
It’s not a problem at all. We’re a developing team. It’s the perfect time for this.
Okay let's say Habs draft demidov or Lindstrom, etc. Would that not be a better scenario to have them in a top 6 alongside Dach instead of Roy? That's all I'm saying.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
anyone catch the clip of Arber coming out of the box and the entire team give him stick taps? MSL went over and pat him on the bench. He fought one of the biggest, strongest heavyweights in the league - to a draw. this doesn't go unnoticed by teammates

Reactions: HomaridII and Tyson

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Is it just me, or does Armia seem like that weirdly athletic fat kid ? It's awkward how he moves, but it's also mesmerizing to see someone that big move that well.

Maybe it's just the edibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad