GDT: Game 5: Red Wings at preds 2:00 pm et 10/19/24

Oct 18, 2006
Any chance of the game starting at the scheduled time?

Edit: Could’ve sworn the starting time was 15 minutes ago, not in 15 minutes. My bad.

Last edited:

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
At least with Fanduel buying Bally, the number of gambling ads should decrease.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
My boy is starting!
IMG_4646.jpeg

They’re f***ing up by scratching Johansson though. I thought he looked solid when I saw him. What did I miss?

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Any chance of the game starting at the scheduled time?

Edit: Could’ve sworn the starting time was 15 minutes ago, not in 15 minutes. My bad.
I mean, even still, NHL games never actually start at the listed time. The other major sports leagues seem to holder tighter to the scheduled time.

Reactions: Filppula

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
Genuine question.

How come nearly every single team we play against seem to get very clean shots on goal from the outside or the point, yet when our D or fwds shoot from the same "low percentage areas" it gets blocked up front and or turned over?

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Genuine question.

How come nearly every single team we play against seem to get very clean shots on goal from the outside or the point, yet when our D or fwds shoot from the same "low percentage areas" it gets blocked up front and or turned over?

It's a great question. I don't have an answer.

I feel like the Wings were also extremely susceptible to redirect goals in front of their own net. Sometimes it's for an obvious reason like blown coverage but a lot of the times I don't understand what's going on with their positioning that made it so easy for opponents to camp out and deflect shots.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Genuine question.

Sorry you were saying?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad