GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Those east-west passes entering the zone at the blueline end up in disaster more often than not. Everyone else on your team has momentum going the wrong way. If you are making that pass, you have to be 100% sure its getting through.

Usually the same guys doing it.

Once again Guentzel and Sid are unreal together tho. Simon helping out.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Honestly, that shortie pisses me off so much. You're on the PP, you just scored two straight goals, you have the Flyers on the ropes. Even if you don't score on the PP and use the full two minutes to kill time, it's better than what they did.

Like f***. Ugh. So stupid.

Reactions: KIRK

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
don't even start with this nonsense. we're looking at what's going on right now. and right now, the Pens made a horrible turnover to allow a tying goal from a desperate Flyers team. you're allowed to say that the Pens screwed up.
Yes, you are. But the poster I quoted went on a rant about how this team "always f***s up". Recent history, as in the last two Stanley Cups, would suggest otherwise. But sure, go to bat for the latest Sids Ipad knockoff.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
If I’m wrong I’m wrong. But body language and on ice play I keep on seeing the Pens make a notch and expect the Flyers to roll over. They push... and then get push back, push then get push back. Stop expecting them to hang their heads. It’s a elimination game, their head is in the rope. They are going to fight for their lives. Fight back just as hard, fight or flight style. Because the demon orange on the cliffs edge even if they are an inferior team isn’t going to let you up to a rival in an elimination game.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Time for someone to step up and take over the 3rd. They cannot go back to Philly with a hobbled Geno and and likely injured Phil.

Somebody has to end this tonight.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If you’re Letang on that tying goal you hold or hook or whatever not to let that happen. Shotty unfocused defense.

It's a 50/50 play and he has to be the guy to make it. He's a star on the team. Has to make it. And if he doesn't get that one, he has to get the 1st goal behind the net, too.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Kessel is unwatchable. I won´t comment on this further.

He's f***ing brutal but it's the give/take with him. Up 2-1 at the end of the period while our top PP was off, he can't make that pass. But you have to live with the bad because the good is so damn good.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
If I’m wrong I’m wrong. But body language and on ice play I keep on seeing the Pens make a notch and expect the Flyers to roll over. They push... and then get push back, push then get push back. Stop expecting them to hang their heads. It’s a elimination game, their head is in the rope. They are going to fight for their lives. Fight back just as hard, fight or flight style. Because the demon orange on the cliffs edge even if they are an inferior team isn’t going to let you up to a rival in an elimination game.

They have to want it more in a elimination game.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Flyers have a mediocre team...it’s embarrassing that they can’t put them away....sorry but the Wild missing their two best players are still better than the Flyers...

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Honestly, that shortie pisses me off so much. You're on the PP, you just scored two straight goals, you have the Flyers on the ropes. Even if you don't score on the PP and use the full two minutes to kill time, it's better than what they did.

Like ****. Ugh. So stupid.

Just some regular season play creeping in that they need to correct..and will. Still early in the playoffs. Sully will remind them this is all them..could have easily put this game away by now.

Just need Murray to be on..dont let anything in. Flyers will go all out...opening up some chances the other way. We need to bury them

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
HGR please. Split Kessel between shifts w/ Sid and Brassard

That makes TOO much sense to happen. With Geno hobbled and Phil not bothering to move, it just hangs both Geno and Hags out to dry.

That said, as noted to you, WHEN Horny returns . . .

Jake-Sid-Simon
HGR
Sheary-Brass-Rust
Kuhn-Sheahan-Phil

Roll 4 lines. Phil can take a few shifts with Sid and/or Geno so he gets minutes.

EDIT: Honestly, I'd rather have KUHN on the RW with a hobbled Geno and Hags than THIS Phil. I'd write more, but I have to go throw up . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad