GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
He's ****ing brutal but it's the give/take with him. Up 2-1 at the end of the period while our top PP was off, he can't make that pass. But you have to live with the bad because the good is so damn good.

Yep. In the end he helps more then he detracts. I just wish he'd shoot more when he circles towards the net on the PP.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
don't even start with this nonsense. we're looking at what's going on right now. and right now, the Pens made a horrible turnover to allow a tying goal from a desperate Flyers team. you're allowed to say that the Pens screwed up.
right now, we need to win 1 period to secure a 5 game 1st round win. That's a DAMN good place to be.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
The Flyers have a mediocre team...it’s embarrassing that they can’t put them away....sorry but the Wild missing their two best players are still better than the Flyers...

No need to compare other games..we dont know whats happening in those besides the score. Also the Jets have never won a playoff series. Of course their mindset will be a lil different. And the Pens have to keep reminding themselves they can lose...all that winning can lead to taking things to lightly at times...it happens. Its a constant reminder ..you have to stay on top of your game no matter what

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Good second period at even strength. Keep it coming. Don’t make the high risk plays in bad spots.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Kessel’s on the clock for that mishap.

152287973078281841%204_zpsshjwbsev.gif

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
This is by far the worst game they've played all series and it's still only tied. I'm not impressed but i still expect them to win.
That right there should be the whole damn speech in the locker room. "Turn it on for 20 minutes, play with the intensity skill and passion you know you can, and it's over."

Sweep the leg, boot on the neck, whatever metaphor just recognize the chance and blow them away.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Malkin seems pretty alright at this point. He stopped falling over That's something.

I still am not sure how authoritative his skating is, and he doesn't seem to have a lot of leverage. That said, what one can't know is how much of it is because of the actual injury and how much is Geno not being sure of the knee. Honestly, I think he strained/bruised the knee. Thing with Geno is, you never really KNOW how much the dude is hurting, because his first instinct is to play through anything.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
right now, we need to win 1 period to secure a 5 game 1st round win. That's a DAMN good place to be.
i was referring mainly to the shortie. i think it's silly to just passively accept mistakes like that because of how successful the Pens have been the last two seasons. i care more about the here and now.

(and you're not wrong, the Pens aren't in a bad spot)

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
My phone died as soon as they scored the shorty.

Letang is the last person that should be barking at anyone over a bad pass.

Also if he doesnt bite so damn hard and stay in position he'd have had Fillipula.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
That shorty was on half the guys on the ice.

I get mistakes at the opposing blue line, but if the result going the other way is a 2 on 2, then meh.

That was an awful rebound by Murray. Inexcusable. But Letang also has to box his guy out and not even let him near the net.

Then if course the halfwit rips into Murray. Watch the replay. He f***ing throws a tantrum and completely shows him up.

Reactions: Shady Machine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad