Post-Game Talk: GAME 5 - Best Bruins start since 1937-38 - We're on to Chicago

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I somehow managed to stay up for the other late games but this one, I passed out during the 2nd period and didn't wake up until the game was over, lol.

Congratulations to Poitras for his first NHL goals!!

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
my two cents with Poitras comparisons is that he reminds me of a young (Flames era) Marc Savard. Not the fastest, undersized, but controls the puck along the boards, is heads up, quick stick, and a bit feisty. The Flames screwed up with Savvy. Hopefully The Bruins keep him around.
He also reminds me that this is what I expected from Zach Hamill at 18 ... so? I'm hit or miss.
I agree on Savard - exactly my one comp

Hopefully ends up Oates but Oates was advanced defender as well and a top 100 All Time worthy player

Great summation by you

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
That second period was a struggle to get through. Business picked up in the third.

Praise the lord for the goaltending on this team. That 5-0 record looks wildly different without Ullmark and Swayman.

Love to see the kid being the highlight of the night. Super happy for him.

On to Chicago I suppose. The Zanaflex is putting me to bed now

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
If i’m Daring Donny I still move him while the value is at its highest and utilize your cheap NHL ready tendy in Bussi, but the return may not make it worth it.
Ullmark is elite and the East is a Beast - no guarantee Bussi ready now

I’ve never been part of the daring crowd - usually my dumb ass drunk friends embraced it lol

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Victory meatloaf
Screenshot 2023-10-23 005827.png
o (5).jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad