GDT: Game 44: Blackhawks @ Oilers - 7 PM - SN1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Crazy. Fan zone in Edmonton wal Mart means 5 dollar wal mart shorts apparently lol.

1706204269681.jpeg

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
They better put up 16 shots in the first period

I think it’s probably the smart move if we’re trying to win. I think McDavid and Draisaitl will play more motivated if they are together. They haven’t really got up for these games since we started winning under Knoblauch.
He's doing it cause the top six looked completely disengaged the past three games and they need to start scoring. Id rather he try Holloway in the middle of McLeod and ganger though.

Reactions: Duke74

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
They better put up 16 shots in the first period

He's doing it cause the top six looked completely disengaged the past three games and they need to start scoring. Id rather he try Holloway in the middle of McLeod and ganger though.

The second line has to stop hurting us more games than not 5v5 to make the top 6 work. I thought there was a bit of a resurgence from them in the games against the Kraken and Flames before reverting to their brand of slow skating, high risk, no reward hockey. Kane and Draisaitl both have limited capacity to recognize risk in their puck management decisions and it is costing that line dearly.

I'd be interested to see what switching Kane and RNH between line 1 and 2 would do. I feel like that would unlock both Kane and Drai while removing the need to stack the top line.

Reactions: Duke74

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
Snet and the NHL would like to remind you that telecast of this game will be pre-empted or carried in progress after the important PWHL match between The Montreal Minx and the Cleveland Cleavage is finished. Cassie Campbell will do a 30minute postgame of the PWHL match which is mandated viewing. All subscribers that do not watch this match and Queen Cassie will see a blackout screen on Saturdays Oilers telecast as well. Do your part, watch PWHL, learn to like it for inclusion and supporting equal rights and pay. Know that next season all NHL clubs will have a partner PWHL club and tickets to any Oilers game require you buy 1 PWHL Edmonton Ecstasy tickets for every two Oilers tickets at same price. The PWHL games to be played at Clareview arena.. Learn to like it.

This is currently fiction but wouldn't surprise me to see some push if such things continue. I find it interesting already that I have free access to any and all PWHL games without blackout but that the NHL continues to make it difficult to view NHL games due to all the blackouts and proprietary rights.

In a similar vein I live on a city that clears bike paths within 12hrs and streets within two weeks of a snowstorm. Behavioral mandated changes coming to a City and town near you. Also, rolling blackouts all weekend, y'all use too much electricity. Learn to live in the frozen dark.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Snet and the NHL would like to remind you that telecast of this game will be pre-empted or carried in progress after the important PWHL match between The Montreal Minx and the Cleveland Cleavage is finished. Cassie Campbell will do a 30minute postgame of the PWHL match which is mandated viewing. All subscribers that do not watch this match and Queen Cassie will see a blackout screen on Saturdays Oilers telecast as well. Do your part, watch PWHL, learn to like it for inclusion and supporting equal rights and pay. Know that next season all NHL clubs will have a partner PWHL club and tickets to any Oilers game require you buy 1 PWHL Edmonton Ecstasy tickets for every two Oilers tickets at same price. The PWHL games to be played at Clareview arena.. Learn to like it.

This is currently fiction but wouldn't surprise me to see some push if such things continue. I find it interesting already that I have free access to any and all PWHL games without blackout but that the NHL continues to make it difficult to view NHL games due to all the blackouts and proprietary rights.

In a similar vein I live on a city that clears bike paths within 12hrs and streets within two weeks of a snowstorm. Behavioral mandated changes coming to a City and town near you. Also, rolling blackouts all weekend, y'all use too much electricity. Learn to live in the frozen dark.
if the rumors are true Snet is really gonna struggle with priority when Jaquiline Micheals and Louise Debrusk show up to call the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad