GDT: Game 4: Red Wings vs rags 7:30 pm et 10/17/24

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
tenor.gif

OK now that's just ridiculous. If that were vodka he'd put that bottle down, shit his pants, scream something in an ancient language, maybe Sumerian, and go into a coma. Trust me on that timeline.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Yanks just got walked off; we all see what the Wings are producing. I mean this is my fault guys. I got excited and thought I could enjoy a night of my favorite teams.

Reactions: raymond23

Wingfan191

Aug 12, 2008
Woodinville, WA
What I wouldn't give to actually have a bonafide superstar on this team... the last one we really had was Fedorov. I want someone that can almost score at will and makes the other team nervous every time they get onto the ice. As awesome as Z and Pavel were, they weren't near what prime Fedorov was.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
What I wouldn't give to actually have a bonafide superstar on this team... the last one we really had was Fedorov. I want someone that can almost score at will and makes the other team nervous every time they get onto the ice. As awesome as Z and Pavel were, they weren't near what prime Fedorov was.
I'm about to kick you for not considering Datsyuk a bonafide superstar

Bob Probert Owns You

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 25, 2007
MI
Great. Another season of shit hockey with no system, the inability to make simple f***ing breakouts and general passing, and a roster and coaching staff that seem totally checked out/don't care.

f*** this.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Yanks just got walked off; we all see what the Wings are producing. I mean this is my fault guys. I got excited and thought I could enjoy a night of my favorite teams.

this is cvaicunas' fault -- not Gustafsson, not Talbot or Lalonde.

cvaicunas, you assh*ole.

let's trade cvaicunas to the Ottawa board. It's the closest thing to damnation that HFBoards has.

• Haha
Reactions: cvaicunas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad