GDT: Game 4: Red Wings vs rags 7:30 pm et 10/17/24

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
its essentially the same team as last season but we expect different result. crazy
on paper the team is actually worse

and once again all the kids are in GR except Johansson...who looked good in his 2 games, but was scratched because he's a rookie, and that's how this old man's club works

hard to remain positive

Reactions: raymond23

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
We miss Ghost.
We miss Walman.
We miss Perron.
We miss Fabbri. Sprong? Eh.

Well some of us wanted to tank some more, you just might get it this year.

Yzerman made a mess this last offseason, clean it up Stevie.

Reactions: raymond23

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Lol @ hulu. Try to launch the game stream. and the only thing it manages to do is to try to send a request to ticktok analytics?
Tempted to open up developer tools to see wth the site is trying to do, but that feels a little too much like work

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Hulu/ESPN still cooked for me, can't even login now
Yours take a dump too? I got ESPN+ to work, but Hulu will will not work on any of my devices any longer. I googled the error code and people were basically like “yeah no solution for that one, your account will just never work again.” So that’s cool.

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

stillwater

cellar door
Mar 17, 2011
Long time season ticket holder. This is about as discouraging as it gets. No pushback, little effort, nothing clicking. Just a massive clusterf***.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Yeah. can't do gin either. Not only do I not like it much, but it really does not agree with me.
I don’t like what’s going on here, gin is great!

In all reality, I started having an allergic reaction to cheap gins some years ago. Totally out of the blue, but keep that Bombay Shitfire away from me. I still love my Nolet and St George though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad