GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/17/2024 | 11 games Today

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Has he always been a goalie that likes playing the puck behind the net or going out to catch catch a puck on the side of the rink to pass it? I don't remember him doing that in the games he played against the devils. Haven't really seen that in Devils land since Brodeur.
Most goalies are crappy puck-handlers. I'm not really the person to ask about Markstrom, but I don't think he was any great shakes at it.
Lundqvist's attempts at it were mostly scary and I always wanted him to just stop.
I think Brodeur was exceptionally athletic, maybe he practiced it too (just guessing).

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Most games Lusto draws a call being tripped and slashed before hurting a nuck who falls to draw a whistle, and chaos giraffe can't check guys without the puck. Like I said, it's early. Be happy y'all got 2 points. And hope you do better in the playoffs, as you're my West team given our history of shared players.
Wow stop making excuses, Canucks beat the champs at home fair and square. You sound like a sore loser right now bringing lame excuses regarding the refs. Panthers are the lucky ones to get a point after Canucks dominated them in the 3rd and hit multiple posts.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Probably should have been a high stick there on Nashville, but there's no disallowed goals for Edmonton tonight so baby steps.

Reactions: Coffey

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
Probably should have been a high stick there on Nashville, but there's no disallowed goals for Edmonton tonight so baby steps.
All Oilers players are holding their breath when near the goalie because if they breath on him the goal gets disallowed.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Hard fought win over Nashville. Nashville will get it together, Saros played really excellent.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
I feel for the Preds.
They look like the Oilers in the last few games.. But with an actual goalie.
your last point "but with an actual goalie" is telling.
Applause for your honesty. Pickard would still be a suitable backup, but Skinner should be replaced I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad