GDT: Game 4: Hurricanes @ Devils | 7:00 p.m. on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Oh, this is my second nephew, so I am well acquainted with buying noisy toys :laugh:

For my first nephew's first birthday, I bought him a little toy school bus that played Wheels on the Bus in it's entirety. I'm pretty sure my sister took the batteries out after a week or so and told him it was broken :biglaugh:
john-mulaney-not-funny.gif

Feb 4, 2017
Stockholm
I've been lurking around hf boards for a number of years. I must say the hurricanes threads are normally the most fun and where to expect the unexpected.

Are people from NC in general laid back and humorous? Or is it just a few jolly farts here from various countries?

My only IRL US experience is that I've lived in Massachusetts for some time. They were pretty much as dry as us Nordic people.

#beattheyass

Last edited:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I've been lurking around hf boards for a number of years. I must say the hurricanes threads are normally the most fun and where to expect the unexpected.

Are people from NC in general laid back and humorous? Or is it just a few jolly farts here from various countries?

My only IRL US experience is that I've lived in Massachusetts for some time. They were pretty much as dry as us Nordic people.

#beattheyass
People in/from North Carolina a pretty much like anyone else.

This place is just a distillation of the weirdos from anywhere. We are 190 proof weirdos.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021

#beattheyass
Lived here all of my life . This is a …..“special group”. We do however “like our group”

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Lived in Ohio until I was 14, moved to Durm in the late 80's/early 90's for 2 years before moving to Danville Va (just across the NC/VA boarder) spent some time in the military in Central California or as we called it on the base Northern Mexico. Of all the places I have lived I enjoyed my time in NC (and the time I spend at my Daughters in Raleigh) more then all the rest. I still love Ohio, but only in the summer.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles

#beattheyass

10 years straight of missing the playoffs does shit to people. It was like going to war and we have to use sarcasm to laugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad