GDT: Game 4: Hurricanes @ Devils | 7:00 p.m. on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
I've been lurking around hf boards for a number of years. I must say the hurricanes threads are normally the most fun and where to expect the unexpected.

Are people from NC in general laid back and humorous? Or is it just a few jolly farts here from various countries?

My only IRL US experience is that I've lived in Massachusetts for some time. They were pretty much as dry as us Nordic people.

#beattheyass

I see you live in Sweden. I had a neighbor from Sweden who just moved back there a couple years ago. His name is Gunnar; do you know him?

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
I've been lurking around hf boards for a number of years. I must say the hurricanes threads are normally the most fun and where to expect the unexpected.

Are people from NC in general laid back and humorous? Or is it just a few jolly farts here from various countries?

My only IRL US experience is that I've lived in Massachusetts for some time. They were pretty much as dry as us Nordic people.

#beattheyass
People in/from North Carolina a pretty much like anyone else.

This place is just a distillation of the weirdos from anywhere. We are 190 proof weirdos.
Hey, speak for yourself bro! Some of us are charming North Carolina natives!

I myself am another poster trying to start a country music video with beer, pickup trucks, and blue jeans while relaxing on a warm summer day.

It's our Southern charm; duh.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
Dusty roads, Fourth of July.
1683670126893.png

Dusty says we win!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad