Post-Game Talk: Game #3 - Canucks 5, Flames 4 in OT: "Bork, bork, bork!" - Eddie Lack

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I don't know what's going on with Hamhuis hope he finds his game soon.

It is afterall an Olympic year.

Garrison on the other hand has impressed.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Edler 25:45
Bieksa 25:27
Garrison 22:43
Tanev 19:27
Hamhuis 17:07
Stanton 16:19

Tifosi

Feb 6, 2006
Not in a million years would last year's team battle back like this.

ShouldveDraftedFiala

Feb 20, 2007
Nice to see that when Torts changes up the lines, he gives them more than 1 shift to see how it works.

Sedins looked great split up, carried their respective lines and each got a goal spurring on the come back

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
Stanton reminds me of a young Rob Scuderi

They even look similar
nuxryanstantonoct2013.jpg

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Well it's only been 3 games, but seems like the pro scouts actually did their job with Ryan Stanton. This should hopefully end the Andrew Alberts era.

Will feel better when Richardson/Weise are on the 4th line when Burrows/Kassian are back, but thought they all had a solid game—against the Flames however.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Edler 25:45
Bieksa 25:27
Garrison 22:43
Tanev 19:27
Hamhuis 17:07
Stanton 16:19

Hamhuis absolutely deserves to be sub-20 right now—has been pretty awful in the first few games. May be a lingering issue, if so, honestly get him out of the lineup so it doesn't get worse.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
Good game guys.

Burke will have your franchise turned around faster & will passing by the Oilers soon even though your rebuild just started.

Hamhuis absolutely deserves to be sub-20 right now—has been pretty awful in the first few games. May be a lingering issue, if so, honestly get him out of the lineup so it doesn't get worse.

Have to think he's playing thru some kind of injury.

Squall

Mar 22, 2013
Nice to see that when Torts changes up the lines, he gives them more than 1 shift to see how it works.

Sedins looked great split up, carried their respective lines and each got a goal spurring on the come back

Yeah, I was very surprised by this as well. Even more surprised that it worked. Woohoo!

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.

I think the fact that he's getting less ice time points to the fact that he is not 100% healthy... the fact that he's not playing up to his usual level is another indicator. Not worried here.

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
I've been preaching that Eddie Lack was going to be a very good goalie for the Canucks for a couple years now, so to see him get his first win in his first game in a pretty solid performance is a good thing to see.

For those that are still hurt by the trade of Schneider, if Lack continues to show great promise then I'd take Luongo-Lack-Horvat over Schneider-Lack-7th round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad