Post-Game Talk: Game #3 - Canucks 5, Flames 4 in OT: "Bork, bork, bork!" - Eddie Lack

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Down 2 goals what do we do?

We pressed in the third period and almost gave them nothing...

Then in overttime we kept pressing. In the AV tenure we would prob give up or sit back and wait it out till the shootout. Good game.

Don't blame them for the slow start since it was a back to back game.

Also, wow Tortorella's adjustment on the lines splitting the Sedins was one of the reason for our third period goals.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I was going to say earlier bieksa is playing like garbage tonight which means he will probably score a big goal, didnt score but set it up.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Crappy first 40 or so minutes. Good last 15. But hey that pretty much sums the flames up...a decent team is only going to have to play a handful of meaningful minutes to beat them this year.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
i'd go Schroeder > Dalpe

Sedin Sedin Hansen
Burrows Kesler Kassian
Higgins Santorelli Booth
Weiss Schroeder *whoever looks good that week*

BuzzBuzz

Apr 7, 2011
Great game by Stanton too. Played 16:19min with 1 assist and +2. Almost as much as Hamhuis

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I have to say, the team has crappy scoring depth right now but the depth acquisitions of Richardson and Santorelli have been great! Kind of ironic, I guess.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Besides Beiksa, Stanton made a great play and then the great outlet pass on the OT goal.

Stanton is not looking out of place here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad