Post-Game Talk: Game #3 - Canucks 5, Flames 4 in OT: "Bork, bork, bork!" - Eddie Lack

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BloatedGuppy

Jun 29, 2007
Vancouver
GLASS HALF EMPTY - We got territorially mauled and hemmed in for 75% of the game by a feeble Calgary squad icing a lot of fringe NHLers.

GLASS HALF FULL - Team battled back when they had to be tired, and scored another bushel of goals...and this time it wasn't the Sedins doing all the heavy lifting.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Game was pretty sloppy but boy oh boy did the new kids step it up.

Richie, Santorelli, Stanton all played great. Thought Booth had a great game as well, but he's not new, only his presence is.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
Stanton has been awesome.

Hamhuis not so much
i can't believe we've gone so long with crap for depth dmen when players like this are just floating around on waivers

also "most consistent dman" is very consistently 5th in ice time today

something clearly wrong with hamhoose

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Amazing shift for Bieksa. The Flames can not play a complete 60 minutes and then overtime, they don't have the personel to do it.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
i can't believe we've gone so long with crap for depth dmen when players like this are just floating around on waivers

At some point in the preseason it was mentioned that he was nursing an injury, IIRC.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Despite the two lame periods of Canucks hockey, I'm so glad I was able to watch game #2 and #3, and had to miss our season opener!

Thank you Canucks, for making my already excellent weekend even BETTER! *good mood* And thank you, Santorelli! *mwah*

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Santorelli.

shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta

yeah he is braindead. Injury doesn't get you into poor pinch plays on 3 occasions.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
GLASS HALF EMPTY - We got territorially mauled and hemmed in for 75% of the game by a feeble Calgary squad icing a lot of fringe NHLers.

GLASS HALF FULL - Team battled back when they had to be tired, and scored another bushel of goals...and this time it wasn't the Sedins doing all the heavy lifting.

Correct my less than great memory - hasn't that been the general way most games have gone between the Canucks & Flames in recent history? Team generally sleepwalks until "the home stretch" and pulls out the victory?:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad