GDT: GAME 3 10/17 8 PM - The BRUINS visit Portage and Main | NESN, TSN3, TVAS, 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
One thing I will say is annoying about Rask (and I honestly put this at least as much on coaching) is how any sort of lobbed shot in on him he covers for an offensive zone faceoff.

All we hear from Jack Edwards when the opposing goalie catches and hangs onto the puck is a "and the Bruins get AN ATTACKING ZONE FACEOFF!" yet we're apparently more than happy to give those to the opposing team.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Hayes can't even score on an empty net.

I like think C. Miller has been solid tonight. Not sure what others are seeing...

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Pasta taking an ovechkin like stroll at the offensive blue line

sirmaxalot

Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
Time to bust out the Member Berries... Gonna be needing them this season....

"Hey... 'member when Seguin was here?"

"Ooh ooh, 'member when Jack Edwards used to yell 'Johnny Rocket'?"

"Oh... I 'member thaaaaat"

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
One thing I will say is annoying about Rask (and I honestly put this at least as much on coaching) is how any sort of lobbed shot in on him he covers for an offensive zone faceoff.

All we hear from Jack Edwards when the opposing goalie catches and hangs onto the puck is a "and the Bruins get AN ATTACKING ZONE FACEOFF!" yet we're apparently more than happy to give those to the opposing team.

Every Bruins fan knows that since Thomas arrived in Boston we have desperately wanted the goalie to NEVER move the puck or do anything fancy with it. We have Bergeron its been coached into Rask to cover it up he'd give up 6-7 goals a year trying to get pucks from his glove to defensemen.

Acciari making things happen b/c noone wants to get hit by him.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Time to bust out the Member Berries... Gonna be needing them this season....

"Hey... 'member when Seguin was here?"

"Ooh ooh, 'member when Jack Edwards used to yell 'Johnny Rocket'?"

"Oh... I 'member thaaaaat"

Member the Dagobah System?

Member the Merlot line?

Ohhhh member Thomas??

I love to member Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad