GDT: GAME 3 10/17 8 PM - The BRUINS visit Portage and Main | NESN, TSN3, TVAS, 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
The point being that Krejci needs to get the puck across the line... period. When the trailing linemates are 2 strides behind when you hit the line and are a full stride into the zone before you move the puck in partially... you are to blame 100%

You are preaching to the choir.. TRADE HIM!!!!

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
This has been the most lop sided refereed game I've seen in awhile. Winnipeg is diving all over the place.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
Love how Buff goes after pastas head and pasta gives it right back. Buff is a decent hockey player but he's a bully that only goes after guys much smaller then him.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Is it just not okay around here to admit that a call not favoring the Bruins was correct? God, I can't stand it. Let's discuss the game like adults.

Definition of conclusive

1: of, relating to, or being a conclusion

2: putting an end to debate or question especially by reason of irrefutability

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Is it just not okay around here to admit that a call not favoring the Bruins was correct? God, I can't stand it. Let's discuss the game like adults.

I'm just giving the poster a hard time as they posted the same thing twice in variation. Relax.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
So, if there is a penalty, but the play entering the zone was offsides... can you challenge the penalty?

If it's against boston, yes that way you can give boston extra penalty time. If it's against the opposition, the play is over turned and hey are given 3 penalty shots in a row, bruins 101.

Rancid McGoiter

Still metal.
Feb 1, 2005
...something tells me it has nothing to do with reviewing offsides, however stupid that rule may be.

It has everything to do with it. HD reviews of hits, after the fact. HD reviews of obvious goals that are negated because, "inconclusive", HD reviews of ****ING OFFSIDES challenges from the bench...this league is destroying itself.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
gonna hit you guys with the 211, some Wack Edwards Steel Reserve Malt Liquor Factzzzz, TWISTED BUT TRUUUU:

If you add up the draft positions for all the bruins D playing tonight (0 for undrafted Krug) you get 554.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad