GDT: GAME 3 10/17 8 PM - The BRUINS visit Portage and Main | NESN, TSN3, TVAS, 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
it was offside... it was clear.. Krejci was just taking his time and the puck was still in the blue...TSN feed showed it perfectly..

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
This Jets team is soft on the puck that they draw countless penalties.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
So sad to see NHL players baiting refs into boarding calls like NBA players bait refs for calls all day. ugh

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Here's the bigger problem with the rule: it sucks out the pure joy of watching your team score a goal. Your team enters the zone, 20 seconds later they score, and yet you have to wonder if it was offside forever ago.

The rule was designed to deal with guys being offside on rushes, or passes for breakaways at the blueline.

Three seconds after the puck enters the offside should be disregarded. I mean this sucks (and sucks no matter what team it happens too).

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I hate so many things about the NHL right now and this period illustrates pretty much all of them

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Turning into the boards last second is as bad as your head being down, you deserve what's coming.

tnt410

Nov 23, 2008
I don't know what Brick's talking about--I thought that call was even softer than the Chara one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad