GDT: GAME 3 10/17 8 PM - The BRUINS visit Portage and Main | NESN, TSN3, TVAS, 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Oh nice...we're back in the "defend likes it is a PK" during even strength D from last year.

We're also sending three forwards to go sit and wait at the red line, while the defensman tries to make a pass from the goal line.

I don't know why I always trust Claude is going to change his system.

sirmaxalot

Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
Top line excluded , this could be the weakest collection of offensive talent the Bruins have dressed in 15 years...

We once compared the decline from the Cup Team as follows:

Imagine a dad brings home the finest Scotch available on the market. His teenager keeps sneaking some and replacing with water. After a few times, all you have is gross brown water in an award winning bottle. The sad part is that dad is still telling his friends it's amazing and trying to pass it off. The teenager and the rest of the crowd know better.

New management's promise of a "deep playoff run" are that sad dad. I hate seeing the Bruins jersey wrapped around the product.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
I'm so glad that Heinen is so "celebral" but I'd be even happier if he could register a point at least every 3 games.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
I loved Seidenberg, but good to see someone else wearing 44.. The D will be great in a few years... Looking forward to Sherman next year making this team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad