Post-Game Talk: GAME 29 - BAH HUMBUG - NYR 2 BRUINS 1 F/OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Definitely the most heated I've been over a loss so far this year. Someone let me have a chat with those refs. Just a chat I promise.
Me too! I elbowed the young woman Rangers fan sitting next to me in the knee when she didn’t sit down after the Rags scored the tying goal and told her to”sit the F down”:oops: Thought I might get a five minute call and game misconduct:wg:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Getting old the past week watching Pasta hitting harder than any other Bruin. Reminiscent of last couple years when Marchy was the main one defending his teammates.

3 out of 4 pts past two nights against good competition. Nothing wrong with that. Should have been 4 out 4, but whatever. NHL doesn't seem intent on fixing the obvious reffing problem. Favors the Bs some nights and goes against them others. Every fan base can see how incompetent the reffing has become. NHL would be a more enjoyable product if the reffing got back to where it was once upon a time.
Real old.

He is trying to do too much because others are not doing enough.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Me too! I elbowed the young woman Rangers fan sitting next to me in the knee when she didn’t sit down after the Rags scored the tying goal and told her to”sit the F down”:oops: Thought I might get a five minute call and game misconduct:wg:
Did she 'enhance' your hit. That would be 2 minutes for her. I don't think the f'ing refs call that anymore. Btw, did you hit her with a shoe?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
In his current state asking him to be a D1 isn’t helping.

As for the officiating…well…sometimes you gotta say what you gotta say and accept any consequences.

It would be nice if Monty got real, post game…but management has been pretty timid about calling out pure nonsense over the years.

It hasn’t just been tonight. The Bruins have been getting the short end consistently over the past month or so. I’d love to see some stats on it.

As I said earlier, can’t remember too often the Bruins coming out ahead in powerplays.
Monty's face was purple tonight...not a happy man.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Bad, bad officiating again. But they need to be better on changing personnel (you could see trap in the making by a mile) and for Christ sakes: get a center that can win an important faceoff!
Jesus would help, I bet good on the draws

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
1-1-1 in 3 games without mcavoy and zacha (and half a game without pastrnak).
not bad at all. another tough game on tuesday, wild are rolling.

good news is they're on a back-to-back.
Still 1st place in Atlantic. Amazing.

The BRUINS are 19-5-5. That's the best piece of magic since Houdini died.
I'm in shock without bergy dk I thought they would be dung but here we are.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’d be more annoyed about the officiating if the Bruins deserved a better fate

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad