Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
True. Posters were begging for more size, grit and toughness.

I don't disagree with going towards more size and toughness, but if we go in that direction we need to let the guys play big and tough. What makes Boston so good is they goon it up. It's dirty and cheap sure, but it's successful. Kinda like the Broadstreet Bullies in the 70's. We don't play that game.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I love how the sedins get badly slashed, ragtaged in front of the net and the refs allow it now.

Reputation also hurt the canucks.

The sedins have never gotten the respect and benefit of the doubt that they deserve from the refs. It's a bunch of ********. So sick of the refs in this league.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I don't understand why people are saying we are over the hill.

We're NOT!

The Sedins are still getting a point a game even though the team is struggling, we still have Burrows at his prime... We still have Hamhuis, Edler who was the core and still at their primes..

Not only that we still have Higgins, Lappiere, Hansen ALL PLAYERs that contributed to that years run.

All this team needs is a SHAKE UP.

I don't feel we're on the decline and I DON'T WANT to be on the decline. We need a new coach who can get this team going...

Let's face it folks you look at Edler and Hamhuis they are struggling... but I know they will get it together. FIRE VIGNEAULT! Trade one of the goalies, whatever you do SHAKE THINGS UP. Everyone is just to complacent right now.

John Bender*

I haven't seen a lack effort and energy in a Canucks team since the last year of Crawfords era. Every team has injuries they need to overcome but those are not excuses. This team has bigger issues. The team is broken.

They do look a lot like the team that failed to make the playoffs in Crawfords last year. Good indication that a coaching change is needed.

Watch Gilly promote Bowness. :facepalm:

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
It's more the coaching than the personnel. This team has more depth than the 2011 group, on paper anyway, and they should still be better than this, even with the injuries.

Garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad