Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
I know this team has a lot of injuries, but I'm quite sure they would have lost this game if they were healthy as well.

They are just disorganized, unmotivated and rarely getting 2nd and 3rd chances.

They're skating and shooting, but there's no cohesion, no support.

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Let's be fair, guys - after 2011's SCF we were all like "omgz we need tough guys to protect the Sedins no more soft players"

Careful what you wish for.

Yeah the hindsight GMing on this board is hilarious. People were red in the face yelling for more toughness, now we're clamoring for the team that was.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I agree, toughening up for the Bruins was the worst thing we could've done.

That high-octane offense was 10x more effective than this.

I still despise letting Ehrhoff go. and Hodgson as well, he's probably having a good chuckle watching Ebbett playing on the 2nd line.

Toughening up for a team we *may* have faced if we had somehow got through three rounds of the playoffs too. So dumb.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Ummmm guys, the Edmonton Oilers are 4 pts behind us with the same number of games played....

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I love how the sedins get badly slashed, ragtaged in front of the net and the refs allow it now.

Reputation also hurt the canucks.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Regardless at how AWFUL that defense was. We needed a BIG SAVE from our goalie.

It's been like a month since we have had a game stolen by our netminder.

The goalies are taxed. Between the circus in net and them knowing a bad game means the team's losing, it's a miracle we aren't blow out more often. It's getting to the point we have to make our choice and trade the other.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
on the bright side that's the best i've seen the canucks with an empty net in a long time

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
these guys gave up after 2-1. pathetic effort

I haven't seen a lack effort and energy in a Canucks team since the last year of Crawfords era. Every team has injuries they need to overcome but those are not excuses. This team has bigger issues. The team is broken.

enuck

Relax and enjoy
Jan 20, 2007
Under a palapa
I know this team has a lot of injuries, but I'm quite sure they would have lost this game if they were healthy as well.

They are just disorganized, unmotivated and rarely getting 2nd and 3rd chances.

They're skating and shooting, but there's no cohesion, no support.

I very much doubt a completely healthy Canucks team that played together since January would have these problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad