Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
5 wins in like 17 games man

You just answered your own question. Shouldn't that alone be enough to get him canned?

What's the difference between 5 in 17 and 5 in 18? 5 in 20?

Gillis has way too many excuses to use. "We're without our best all around player", "we've dealt with an unreasonable amount of injuries", "there's no way to predict what can happen in a shortened season", etc.

As much as it's painfully obvious, I don't see AV getting fired.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Drastic times call for drastic measures. It's time to split up the Sedins.

Higgins-H.Sedin-Burrows

D.Sedin-Ebbett-Hansen

Raymond-Shroeder-Pinizzotto

Sestito-Lapierre-Weise

If we were gonna do something drastic, I would suggest move Burrows off the top line, he can motivate another line and the Sedins can carry someone

Sedin Sedin Raymond
Burrows Schroeder Hanson
Higgins Ebbett Pinizzotto
Sestito Lapierre Weise

John Bender*

5 wins out of 16 games............how did we get that many wins?

Dado

was pretty funny. He had a point about effort and Price had no answer.

That's not what I heard. Sounded like a mindless rant from an angry fan, and the host absolutely correctly pointed out that when you're not good, you can work your ass of and look like you're not even trying.

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
How is losing faceoffs unacceptable? If anything, it shows this isn't a coaching issue or lack of effort. They're just not good enough to win faceoffs...

The PP will right itself eventually and the PK struggles aren't a surprise. You lose Kesler and Malhotra, your top 2 PK centremen and you're in trouble.

The personnel isn't there at the moment. Until it is, this win one, lose one stretch won't end. Too much parity in the West.

I'd be happy with it starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad