Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Just saw that as well. The media makes me chuckle.

[Gillis watching the game with the brass.]

Gillis - "Well, I've got to use the men's room. Excuse me, gentlemen."

Brass - "Later."

Media - :scared:

Of course, now that I've said that, watch this be the one time they've got it right and something of Biblical proportions goes down.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
That's not what I heard. Sounded like a mindless rant from an angry fan, and the host absolutely correctly pointed out that when you're not good, you can work your ass of and look like you're not even trying.
Disagree. The effort outside of the Sedins rarely seems to be there. Especially when theyre down.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
For starts, we would/should be healthier.

Kesler is coming back. Are we throwing the year away because Booth got hurt. Ottawa is not tanking and they have reason to tank. If anything this could be like the 94 Canuck team that had a bad regular season after winning the division twice. They made the trade with the Blues and made made a run in the playoffs. W Kesler coming back and hopefully some other deadline trades i see no reason this team cannot make a run. Give them 4 NHL centermen and see what they can do. Of course i like to think playoff Bieksa is a possibility as well.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Le sigh. Just can't buy a goal right now.

Breakouts still suck.

Ballard finally gets into a game, plays well, then promptly ****s up royal on the 3-1 goal.

Lu also needs to stop that 3-1 goal.

Team full of grinders with no hands right now; Schroeder on the 4th line was laughable, again. Played well, made good plays, but it's not like Sestito and Wiese are going to convert those chances, is it?

Ebbett getting prime PP and PK time. Well, why not.

I don't think Backstrom had to make one hard save tonight. Everything aside from the 1 PP goal (finally broke the streak. Whoop-de-do) was either wide, high or directly at him.

Faceoffs are, of course, terrible right now. Again.

[mod edit]

Shoot the team. Clearly the only answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Just saw that as well. The media makes me chuckle.

[Gillis watching the game with the brass.]

Gillis - "Well, I've got to use the men's room. Excuse me, gentlemen."

Brass - "Later."

Media - :scared:

Of course, now that I've said that, watch this be the one time they've got it right and something of Biblical proportions goes down.
Thats what you call, a massive ****

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Le sigh. Just can't buy a goal right now.

Breakouts still suck.

Ballard finally gets into a game, plays well, then promptly ****s up royal on the 3-1 goal.

Lu also needs to stop that 3-1 goal.

Team full of grinders with no hands right now; Schroeder on the 4th line was laughable, again. Played well, made good plays, but it's not like Sestito and Wiese are going to convert those chances, is it?

Ebbett getting prime PP and PK time. Well, why not.

I don't think Backstrom had to make one hard save tonight. Everything aside from the 1 PP goal (finally broke the streak. Whoop-de-do) was either wide, high or directly at him.

Faceoffs are, of course, terrible right now. Again.

NugentHopkinsFan moaning about Booth in a game he didn't play in. Again. Get a life. Seriously.

Shoot the team. Clearly the only answer.
:laugh::laugh: gold .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad