Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I personally think it's too late to turn it around this season and make a run for the Cup (even if we get some upgrades).

I agree. I'd rather cut the loses, lose some dead weight and get some new shiny talent.

A lot of the powerhouses and supposed contenders are struggling this season, we've got some good young blood to inject into the roster next year and if we shed some players we'd have a whole new look.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Sedin(hank?): we played a solid game, if we play like this every game we gonna win.

**** off

The canucks were much better in the 1st 2 periods. The difference is Minny had a very high success rate on their few quality chances. Canucks couldn't finish a beer. Effort wise the Canucks were good for most of it.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
JS: It's never happy when we lose, at least we have another one tomorrow so we can put this one behind us.
We had some unfortunate bounces, I gotta focus it's an important part of the game.
I went down to the wolves with a positive attitude, had fun and fortunate to get the recall

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008
At least let us see Jensen and Lain instead of Ebbett and Schroeder. The unknown is at least interesting to watch.

John Bender*

I agree. I'd rather cut the loses, lose some dead weight and get some new shiny talent.

A lot of the powerhouses and supposed contenders are struggling this season, we've got some good young blood to inject into the roster next year and if we shed some players we'd have a whole new look.

Put me down for that course of action too. It's a deep draft.........tank good enough and you might get an incredible asset. Imagine Mackinnon or Drouin up front? Imagine adding a beast like Seth Jones on the blue line?

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Our team needs to take some ****ing responsibility though, enough of these bogus comments please

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Henrik sounds delusional at this point. That was "a good 60-minute effort"?

The team, coaching staff, management and alot of fans are delusional.

Honestly it's starting to sound like Calgary.....

"Oh we only need this"

"We only need that"

"The goals are going to come."

Seriously, I hope atleast Aquilini isn't as delusional and tells Gillis he better ****ing do something or him and giggles are both going to be gone.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
As such, Hansen will be traded for a "young, puck moving" defenseman a la Marc Gragnani.
shudder_homer_small.jpg

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Garrison: We gotta stick with it, we put in a good effort but need to put in a better effort. We are creating some chances.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012

Gillis doesn't have the balls to cut our loses.

At this point, it seems like Gillis doesn't have the balls to make any moves. The Canucks management team is paralyzed like a deer in front of oncoming headlights.

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
At least let us see Jensen and Lain instead of Ebbett and Schroeder. The unknown is at least interesting to watch.

Schroeder was one of the few bright spots today. Why would you send him down?

I wouldn't mind seeing Jensen up here though.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Anyone heard what Vigneault said post game yet?

I'm gonna guess it's gonna be in the lines off... "I felt we battled hard, I felt our PP improve, it's a process also you have to give credit to the Wild for playing so well"

Sometimes I feel we need Tortollela to whip these complacent whiners.

John Bender*

Gillis doesn't have the balls to cut our loses.

At this point, it seems like Gillis doesn't have the balls to make any moves. The Canucks management team is paralyzed like a deer in front of oncoming headlights.

I completely agree with this. Aqualini needs to step on their throats and get someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad