Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
How soon until Kucherov throws a tantrum? I think we'll see it at the start of the third.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Leafs fault that Hedman is soft as baby shit? Playoffs and his widdle back hurts. Dudes like 6'7 suck it up
How many back to back cups do the leafs have in the last 50 years? 3 Stanley cup appearances in a row and two cups takes a toll on the body. Something the leafs would not know anything about in this century.

Reactions: ltpato

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
You should have been here on Tuesday lmao

Like I said Tampa fans can gloat. They are already playing with house money taking game 1 in Toronto after missing 2 top 4 dmen. They'd love to be heading back to Tampa tied. Leafs fans always do this shit and then wonder why everyone on this board takes every opportunity they can get to throw it back in their faces.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I want to see what the intelligent people think of why this isn't a late hit:

Dangerous and very dirty hit. The league should look at this.

Looks like Holl was very close to going head first into the boards on a dirty hit

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
Sure, it is just the end of the first. Miracles on Manchester happen every once in a while. It doesn't have to be the Leafs either.
I'm not even picking but heart breaking playoff collapse is synonymous with "Maple Leafs" for a while now but yeah agreed, I tempered my own expansions given injures I'd be extremely surprised to make it past game 6 of round two.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
never one to really jump on reffing, but the leafs are getting hit with some pretty lame calls and some brutal non-calls, and that maroon hit on holl is a good example. holy.

Sorry.

You can't do that.
Just by stating that as a matter of fact makes you a teary-eyed Leaf fan and open to hostility

Reactions: paul9kariya

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
The Leafs fans need to stop whining about the refs and the Lightning fans need to stop acting like their team isn’t going to stir the pot at the end of this game if it’s ending in a blowout. Call it like it is.
I would be disappointed in the 3rd if the Bolts are still down bad that they didn't go out and start sending a message for game 3. I would also expect Point, Stamkos and Kuech to start playing less minutes to not expose them to the Leaf thugs.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Dangerous and very dirty hit. The league should look at this.

Looks like Holl was very close to going head first into the boards on a dirty hit
Let me say this again, for the 3rd of 4th time today:

The league and the NHLDoPS doesn't give a f*** about player safety.

They care about image and liability.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
5AD5DD1B-1DCC-4362-AD78-4A7D74E4A223.gif

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Like I said Tampa fans can gloat. They are already playing with house money taking game 1 in Toronto after missing 2 top 4 dmen. They'd love to be heading back to Tampa tied. Leafs fans always do this shit and then wonder why everyone on this board takes every opportunity they can get to throw it back in their faces.

“Always do this shit”?

I’m sorry bro, I’m going to cheer for my team. If that upsets you, you might need meditate on that for awhile

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I bet Leaf’s get a penalty within the first 2 mins of the 2nd. You know the refs have to “manage” the game and not let the speed and skill of Toronto become an advantage wouldn’t want that

PeE eL DuBoiS

Send ze caviar to mah chambers, peasant
Mar 31, 2022
Dang you guys are making it hard not to pull for you lol. I hate Tampa. If I root for you and you guys win the series keep the our time is now threads under 30.
This Leafs team hasn't won anything. I stopped getting my hopes up about "our time" after losing to Montreal. Enjoy a win but it doesn't mean a damned thing until it actually happens and you can add 4 more. Then try doing it again against the next team before getting excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad