Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
How many back to back cups do the leafs have in the last 50 years? 3 Stanley cup appearances in a row and two cups takes a toll on the body. Something the leafs would not know anything about in this century.

In shortened seasons... let's not act like they've played 100 games each season.

The list of teams that would know about this would be very very small.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Leafs need to buckle down defensively. We’ve seen this offensive onslaught before followed by total WTF defence. This is a new year and I will give benefit of the doubt

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Leafs need to buckle down defensively. We’ve seen this offensive onslaught before followed by total WTF defence. This is a new year and I will give benefit of the doubt
yup, bend but do not break defensively and just wait for the PP opportunities incoming when Tampa tries to goon it up.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
“Always do this shit”?

I’m sorry bro, I’m going to cheer for my team. If that upsets you, you might need meditate on that for awhile

Oh go for it. I'm just saying. It's gonna come back ten fold if they lose this series. And when Leafs fans victim complex starts rolling I can just post the link to this thread when they were calling the series after game 2.

Reactions: dukeofjive

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
They played more games in the last 2.5 years than any other team ever... it makes it even harder on the body.

One season was like they missed the playoffs with the number of games they played... these are pro athletes, I know you have a motive, but why are we pretending that they've played an insane amount of games.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
In shortened seasons... let's not act like they've played 100 games each season.

The list of teams that would know about this would be very very small.
How many games did they play the last time the Leafs won the cup?

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Well Tampa generally has some ground to stand on when it comes to the playoffs. 3 straight Cup finals should give them some ego. Toronto has proven nothing. Yet their fans are already calling it after game 2 when the series will be going back to Tampa tied. Just seems silly to me. There is no humble in Toronto.
It was all the refs. It was really the Leafs that won those games and cups. The League took it from them by conspiring with the other 31 teams. It is all part of the plan against Toronto. Keep up...

Strangle

May 4, 2009
This Leafs team hasn't won anything. I stopped getting my hopes up about "our time" after losing to Montreal. Enjoy a win but it doesn't mean a damned thing until it actually happens and you can add 4 more. Then try doing it again against the next team before getting excited.

That Montreal series really broke me too. This team can invent ways to lose that we haven’t even thought of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad