Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
This Leafs core is stepping up once again. What playoff beasts they are. Tampa has no answer for them.

The only way the Leafs lose this series will be if they beat themselves … again

So it’s very possible. But as I said already, this Leaf team should be blowing the doors off of Tampa.

They’re the better team everywhere but in goal

Strangle

May 4, 2009
No one said they can't cheer but they sure do let 1 game go to their heads way to often. Looooooooots of hockey left in this series.

You must have missed everyone calling the series over in tuesdays game day thread

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
All it took was the other team to lose their top pair. Relax Leafs fans, if Tampa was healthy this would be going a lot differently.
Hedman gave up three goals on the first six shots? Aren’t excuses for losers?

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Stamkos cross check. Refs looks at it but knows the score is 3-0 so he’s blind.
Yeah. You got it bad. You really need to stop seeing everything as a "victim". It is not healthy.

Look at the positives, Bunting and Co was successful and the Bolts lost their blue line. So you will walk easily to a win. You should feel good. Not constantly think everyone is out to get you. All is good in Toronto tonight. Hockey, Labatts, not just need some girls in sweaters. Be positive.

1682035016579.png

Reactions: nucks88

paul9kariya

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
never one to really jump on reffing, but the leafs are getting hit with some pretty lame calls and some brutal non-calls, and that maroon hit on holl is a good example. holy.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
The Leafs fans need to stop whining about the refs and the Lightning fans need to stop acting like their team isn’t going to stir the pot at the end of this game if it’s ending in a blowout. Call it like it is.

Reactions: Just Rude

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
No one said they can't cheer but they sure do let 1 game go to their heads way to often. Looooooooots of hockey left in this series.

What if I told you Leaf fans hope isn't based on that period or game but the past 82

hockeyisgud

Feb 5, 2016
Lol I just had to double check I wasn't on the Leafs board with all the Leafs fans that just showed up.

I'm a total Leafs hater but I still picked them in 6. Tbf I'm also a Tampa hater.
Every fanbase does this there's just more of them so it's more noticable

Reactions: Canadienna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad