GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Slafkovsky, what a beast...

Go in the corner with two guys, comes out with the puck
He’s not though. People throw that term around. He’s not a physically dominant player. Messier was a beast. Lucic a beast. Xjhekaj a beast. More often than not, Slaf gets outmuscled. He may become that guy, but he’s not there yet. He wins the odd battle. It doesn’t make him a beast. Throw some hits. Stand in front of the net. Score some damn goals. THEN I’ll call him a beast.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I honestly wrote him off when we got him. He may just have a little more potential left, then I gave him credit for.
He's definitely got that number 6, or 7 potential there.

Maybe the Habs extend him a year and he takes over as Wideman. Wouldn't be that lockerroom guy, but a guy who can be 7th dman to fill in.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Slaf and Anderson are ready to break out. RHP is bringing absolutely nothing to this team.It's time to send him to Laval

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
He's definitely got that number 6, or 7 potential there.

Maybe the Habs extend him a year and he takes over as Wideman. Wouldn't be that lockerroom guy, but a guy who can be 7th dman to fill in.
I'd be quite happy if he is able to reach and stay at that level.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Yeah, Suzuki consistently passes it into his skates. Either Cole’s out of position or Nick needs to work on his passing. Either way, they need to fix it. It happens every single time now.

I noticed Caufield is almost always out of position this year. He barely one times it this year

Reactions: schwang26

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I'd be quite happy if he is able to reach and stay at that level.
Word, but maybe if he looks OK a team gives him a 2, or 3 year deal.at 1 millish.

Would be nice to keep since he's here and would know the system, but if he leaves he's easy to replace.

Win-win for the Habs.

Hopefully Monahan is fine with being dealt and then re-signs here

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Word, but maybe if he looks OK a team gives him a 2, or 3 year deal.at 1 millish.

Would be nice to keep since he's here and would know the system, but if he leaves he's easy to replace.

Win-win for the Habs.

Hopefully Monahan is fine with being dealt and then re-signs here
We're definitely on the same page. :)

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Wow she bought her son a Habs jersey. I'm a fan.
posting your little kids picture all over twitter is just sad, why put your kids pic out there like that when he can't say no? /rant about people whoring their kids out on twitter and social media

• Love
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad