GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Definitely deserve more than one goal in this game, but Markstrom has been solid for Flames. Team is shit, but he's playing well. Last year when the Flames played well, he was shit.

Hopefully Montreal can get a couple past him in 3rd.

Reactions: Phenom and HabbyGuy

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Caufield and Suzuki need to work out that cross ice pass on the PP

Slaf really showing his puck protection ability there.

Anderson has probably run out of superstitions to rid him of the curse so might I suggest something like a complete blood transfusion or something. Y'know just flush out the bad vibes
Yeah, Suzuki consistently passes it into his skates. Either Cole’s out of position or Nick needs to work on his passing. Either way, they need to fix it. It happens every single time now.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Seriously I don't know if there's a team that misses on high end scoring chance, misses the net as much as the Habs. It's been like this since Bergevin era. We lack so much finish

• Love
Reactions: River Meadow

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Seriously I don't know if there's a team that misses on high end scoring chance, misses the net as much as the Habs. It's been like this since Bergevin era. We lack so much finish

I know, instead of drafting a player like Michkov, let's draft a player like Reinbacher.

:sarcasm:

• Wow
Reactions: Phenom

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Good thing is that we are on building mode and the issue is as palpable as ever.

Reactions: Phenom

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Hard to miss the improvement in his game. Teammates will start looking for Slaf more and more, which will directly lead to more touches and more points.

A long way to go until we have a finished product, but it's hard to not be excited.
Apparently it’s pretty easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad