GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Not sure what you've been watching, but his issue of late hasn't been the quality of chances he's been getting.

But regardless, the point is that it's a bit silly to suggest that the scoring dunk many of our fwds are in is a talent issue.

That Hughes is more talented than anyone on our roster is besides the point.

Fyi Newhook has as many goals on the season as McDavid... Care to make the case that McDavid has a lack of talent :sarcasm:

I'm watching the games. If you limit Suzuki / Caufield you are pretty much done with the habs offense.

Sure Gallagher/Monahan are grinding it out good right now, that's why we haven't lost 10.

Reactions: HabzSauce

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Jesus man, you are easily triggered. I mean, I would think it would take secure masculinity to compliment another dude for how he looks not just being gay.

I total you Slaf is hot, don't test my manhood sir

• Haha
Reactions: habsfan891

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Kovacevic is such an offensive blackhole. I can't remember him completing a pass this game. Dump and ice the puck. Dump ins and wide shots when the opportunity arises. The minute he tries to make a pass the play breaks down. I hate his work on the blueline.
He made a great cross ice pass in the offensive zone in the 1st to Anderson I believe for a great scoring chance but we all know how that scoring chance turned out.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
mcmahon-crying-he-was-special.gif

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That's going to do it. 3-1.

Bad rebound by Montembeault. He also should have stopped that play off the 1st shot.

Might be off-side.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
At some point Newhook has to be dropped down. He is a middle 6er not top line. The skating is great but he is quite unnoticeable other than that. Should be a buzzsaw on the forecheck but just isnt

Indeed... I almost wonder if he has a nagging injury he's playing through.

While losing Dach sucked, as did/does playing with StonehandsJosh, he had so much more jump & intensity every shift in the first ~5games... Last 10 or so he seems to only use his speed in burst. Needs to play with Gally's motor if he's going to translate his skill to top line production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad