GDT: Game 1: Montreal Canadiens @ Detroit Red Wings | 10/14/2022 | 7 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

Alright, we'll keep you in for tonight's GDT. You won't have to be in the press box with The Oaf, but it means we're going to have to make a tough choice about whether we're sitting MBH or Shaman4662038749287.
Sit me. I'm watching the game on replay anyway

Unfortunately for Zadina, he's not the lady walking in.
He's the moldy bread deeper in the trash.

Soderblom took his job.

Personally, I'd have started the season with Zadina skating on a line with Vrana.
But Yzerman though signing 34-year-old Perron was a priority, so here we are.

Barry Amsterdam

Fillin Nets Since 18
Apr 2, 2013
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Let's hope the Red Wings continue their progress and end the playoff drought for Detroit. I wish all of you a good time throughout the season! The picture was taken at the Playmobil theme park near Nuremberg, by the way.

Gruß,
BSHH

Attachments

• 20221011_182347.jpg
    20221011_182347.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 3

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Let's hope the Red Wings continue their progress and end the playoff drought for Detroit. I wish all of you a good time throughout the season! The picture was taken at the Playmobil theme park near Nuremberg, by the way.

Gruß,
BSHH
Skater figure is holding that stick like a 3 year old and I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bother me.

Pretty damn furious over here.

Breaking things.

Please start the season.

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
I really don’t love zadina that much, and honestly I would have preferred to have traded him in a package to try and get a young RHD or something. But adam Erne sucks and is not better than him. Erne doesnt PK, he had 5 less points in 5 more games than zadina, and his corsi was like 6 whole points worse. Well below 50%. And it also makes no sense for us to give zadina a 3 year contract if we aren’t even gonna play him, that makes his trade value even more non existent than it was before. Just horrible asset management. And the type of shit Ken Holland would do.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I really don’t love zadina that much, and honestly I would have preferred to have traded him in a package to try and get a young RHD or something. But adam Erne sucks and is not better than him. Erne doesnt PK, he had 5 less points in 5 more games than zadina, and his corsi was like 6 whole points worse. Well below 50%. And it also makes no sense for us to give zadina a 3 year contract if we aren’t even gonna play him, that makes his trade value even more non existent than it was before. Just horrible asset management. And the type of shit Ken Holland would do.
I mean, it's 1 game. And it's a long season. "Horrible asset management" is a little strong. Zadina still needs to show he's a top-12 forward to play regularly.

Reactions: Henkka

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

I think it's a BIG mistake to look on last season. Guys are currently having a new opportunity.

New coach, new systems, new inspirations, after years of misery.

It's now THIS season, Erne has been better and is also on the penalty kill.

So you base your bias on the past, and we are now in the future.

True fact is, that Zadina has been poor both, in the past and in the future after our coaching change. That's a bit alarming.

But players come and go, I have no hard feelings when he is gone, or, if he'll turn his career around, I'm nothing more than happy for him. We have great players to replace him, and Yzerman will find a trade if needed. He did find a trade for Brett Connolly too, and moved on. Never looked back.

Reactions: dalem177

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I think it's a BIG mistake to look on last season. Guys are currently having a new opportunity.

New coach, new systems, new inspirations, after years of misery.

It's now THIS season, Erne has been better and is also on the penalty kill.

So you base your bias on the past, and we are now in the future.

True fact is, that Zadina has been poor both, in the past and in the future after our coaching change. That's a bit alarming.

But players come and go, I have no hard feelings when he is gone, or, if he'll turn his career around, I'm nothing more than happy for him. We have great players to replace him, and Yzerman will find a trade if needed. He did find a trade for Brett Connolly too, and moved on. Never looked back.
What the actual f***? If you've seen the future what in the holy hell are you doing on HFboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad