GDT: Game 1: Montreal Canadiens @ Detroit Red Wings | 10/14/2022 | 7 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Really want to go to this game but I think my cousin whom I normally attend games with is going to flake on me.

I'm honestly not opposed in theory to just going by myself though.

Reactions: 14ari13

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Really want to go to this game but I think my cousin whom I normally attend games with is going to flake on me.

I'm honestly not opposed in theory to just going by myself though.
I've only been to a couple games by myself, but I love watching hockey alone. First time I went to Wings training camp and prospect tournament I was by myself. The scout in me loves it, no distractions lol.

Reactions: FabricDetails

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Bottom Six should be:

Kubalik - Rasmussen - Soderblom
Erne - Suter - Sundqvist

Veleno to GR
Zadina as 13th FWD

Kubaliks skillset is not meant to be on the 4th line.

I like the ents all playing together. Average height above 6'5 is worth seeing if they can mismatch with some guys

Reactions: WingsToPick4th

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014

I hereby introduce a new term for hockey slang:

PK3 - A pejorative for a player lacking in skill or popularity with the fans. See also: scrub, 4A player.

(No offense to Walman, but the others aren't exactly high ceiling guys.)

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Making history! Only the second Elmer to skate in the NHL. Habs no longer have the Elmer monopoly. My research might be suspect but I am rolling with it.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Only 2 hits searching Hockey-Reference for Elmer. My life's work is ruined.

Reactions: Air Budd Dwyer

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
1665611486603.png

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
We're entering the stage of the rebuild where we're not just looking for any young guys. We need young guys who will be best in class in their role. A lot of guys will get filtered out. Zadina is clearly on his way out. Veleno can still carve out a bottom 6 role. Rasmussen is the one of the three who has proven he can not just survive but thrive in a role on this team, which is nice to see considering his development has been rough.
Ultimately if they get beat for these top 9 spots then they're not guys we need. It's best to make peace with that.

This. Pretty much this.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Just saw the leafs milk ad directly above their left tit on their jerseys. What f***ing stupid ad have we gone with? Vagisil? Anusol?

f*** this league
It's our left tit, their right tit.

nerd check

MY LEFT BOOB SAYS OBS anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad