GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
So lets look at this again:

Detroit hasn't signed anyone on defense, still need help...

Buffalo still needs help at RD

Nashville re-signed Carrier and signed Skjei but still needs help at RD and just signed Trouba's BFF.
Dont forget Dallas. Didn't they let Nils walk? They lost out on Tanev too, no? Dallas literally doesn't have any RHD

Reactions: NYR Viper

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
I said this days ago, teams will come up dry in UFA and trade for Trouba. It's coming.

I wonder if Drury and his team asked Walker to keep it quiet until that trade is made
Hoestly if Drury finds a way to trade Trouba and we sign someone like Walker and stay away from all this other madness this day was a big win.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
What on Earth is Drury doing? Have to think there’s some big trade, shocking seeing a ECF team with cap space for this season doing absolutely nothing
Chytil, Kakko for Zegras
The wait for the trade deadline posts are already starting.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
[QUOTE="Jaromir Jagr, post: 196255241, member: 249049]

We need to find a real winger for Mika and Kreider. Literally can wait until the deadline to do this.

Running it back is fine as long as we look different post-deadline.
sorry if i'm breaking rules here but this is dumb as hell.

every year we hemorrhage assets at the deadline when we could have fixed it NOW for just cap space
[/QUOTE]

You realize there's a way to say this without being an asshole, right?

And it's not JUST CAP SPACE. It's cap space we critically need to re-sign our players next off-season.

These deals are out of control today. They would all significantly hamstring us in future years.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Do_Something_meme_banner_imag.jpg

Reactions: Atax and Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad