GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I thought DeBrusk would have changed the dynamics a bit. A rugged type. Feisty kid go to the net kid. Only 27 years old. I would have done that deal especially if kakko is leaving.

Foegle still out there?

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Chris Drury waiting for a team not on Trouba's list to offer a 2nd and a 3rd after seeing these prices
20co4k.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: B17 Apricots

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
I understand that some of these deal are horrendous but let’s be real here we can go back into next season with the same team and right now that’s where we are at. Top wingers are gone, best defenseman are gone, and we are waiting to trade trouba while keeping the same team, lol I hope we get a top pick next year lol

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Holy shit, Dallas literally has 2 defensemen signed. They need to re-sign Harley but, Heiskenen, Lindell, Harley is it.

Detroit's defense (on a team that needs to make the playoffs):
Seider, Maata, Chiarot, Petry, Holl, Lagesson

Buffalo RD depth:
Conor Clifton (that's it)

Reactions: Takeahnase and Tob

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
Why can't Staios think Lindgren sucks for the same reason this board does? Why can't he like Jensen better period, full stop?

Drury can check in and those can be the case anyway.
He could, but it’s extremely unlikely we couldn’t craft an offer with ease that he likes better than 33 year old Nick Jensen.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I understand that some of these deal are horrendous but let’s be real here we can go back into next season with the same team and right now that’s where we are at. Top wingers are gone, best defenseman are gone, and we are waiting to trade trouba while keeping the same team, lol I hope we get a top pick next year lol

The season doesn't start tomorrow. Lots of time to change some seats at the table.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Not sure if anyone is aware but the cap is going up, a lot, this and year and in years to come. These deals are not surprising at all. The money going out on UFA deals will continue to rise.

Reactions: B17 Apricots

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Damn. Some of these costs are steep. 3.5 for Trenin?

Nashville going all in with Stamkos, Skjei, and Marchessault.

Washington going full make-over.

I'm almost glad we're not in on this, but Marchessault at $5.5 wouldn't have been bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad