GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
So lets look at this again:

Detroit hasn't signed anyone on defense, still need help...

Buffalo still needs help at RD

Nashville re-signed Carrier and signed Skjei but still needs help at RD and just signed Trouba's BFF.
Dont forget Dallas. Didn't they let Nils walk? They lost out on Tanev too, no? Dallas literally doesn't have any RHD

Reactions: NYR Viper

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
What on Earth is Drury doing? Have to think there’s some big trade, shocking seeing a ECF team with cap space for this season doing absolutely nothing
Chytil, Kakko for Zegras

Reactions: Atax

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
I said this days ago, teams will come up dry in UFA and trade for Trouba. It's coming.

I wonder if Drury and his team asked Walker to keep it quiet until that trade is made
Hoestly if Drury finds a way to trade Trouba and we sign someone like Walker and stay away from all this other madness this day was a big win.

Takeahnase

Jun 29, 2024
NLV
I said this days ago, teams will come up dry in UFA and trade for Trouba. It's coming.

I wonder if Drury and his team asked Walker to keep it quiet until that trade is made
Doesn’t Buffalo have like 31 million in cap space? They’ll need to get to the cap floor at this rate.

Reactions: NYR Viper

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
What on Earth is Drury doing? Have to think there’s some big trade, shocking seeing a ECF team with cap space for this season doing absolutely nothing
Chytil, Kakko for Zegras
The wait for the trade deadline posts are already starting.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
[QUOTE="Jaromir Jagr, post: 196255241, member: 249049]

We need to find a real winger for Mika and Kreider. Literally can wait until the deadline to do this.

Running it back is fine as long as we look different post-deadline.
sorry if i'm breaking rules here but this is dumb as hell.

every year we hemorrhage assets at the deadline when we could have fixed it NOW for just cap space
[/QUOTE]

You realize there's a way to say this without being an asshole, right?

And it's not JUST CAP SPACE. It's cap space we critically need to re-sign our players next off-season.

These deals are out of control today. They would all significantly hamstring us in future years.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Do_Something_meme_banner_imag.jpg

Reactions: Atax and Tob

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
At this point if you can get skinner on a 2 year cheap deal or something like that it is better than sacrificing the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad