GDT: Devils @ Rangers TNT 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
1727821591503.png

1727821750838.png

The Devils had an optional morning skate at Prudential Center ahead of the second half of their back-to-back against the New York Rangers. There were 16 skaters and three goaltenders including several players that played Monday night. Without a full group, there were no line rushes so no indication of who is playing tonight. Here's what Utica Comets head coach Kevin Dineen shared about roster management on the second half of the back-to-back:

“That’s always putting the puzzle together. At the end of it, there’s no givens, no guarantee of a game. There’s an incredible opportunity obviously with the Devils in Prague right now that there’s spots available, and to play on the road, back-to-back is not easy. We’re going to play a well-rested, high-end lineup so it’s going to be a different animal out there tonight. Our game plan is going to be simple, just play a real stingy type game and the players that are in there are going to get a great opportunity to show what their best is.”

Kevin Labanc played Monday night and will play again tonight as Dineen confirmed yesterday night. The forward said this is what the Devils need to do tonight against the Rangers:

“Possess the puck, make sure you’re making smart plays. If it’s a different lineup tonight, I think we’re going to have to take care of the puck, were not turning it over so they’re coming back down our throats. They’re a good team and have a lot of good players so we just got to make sure that we’re limiting the turnovers and bringing the same game that we had yesterday.”

Last edited:

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
little bummed we didn't get squires in the lineup tonight. I didn't see anything about him getting sent back to juniors

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
He really reminds me of a younger Trouba. He's an objectively bad player allowed to succeed in the league by getting baffling preferential treatment. His decline will be sharp and fast. But until then if the league does leash him like they should he might end a couple careers.

Not watching this one, because I'm not a masochist, but saw this and I thought of this tweet but replacing Trouba with Rempe lol

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
49811.jpg
As many of you here are all well aware of, my first choice in the 2015 draft for the NJD to take was Barzal.

But I was very high on Zboril and think he could have worked out if developed here if that's who Conte went with instead of PZ.

How about these Rags? They look very tough tonight. They want blood after being shown up by Marty's scrub second born last night.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad