GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
He has made good moves. The only questionable one is the term for Jarry

We were never going to sign Duchene

We were never going to sign ROR

We were never going to get EK63
The Eller signing was crap.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
If only the Pens had nailed this off-season and filled all of their needs at half of cap value.

I have no doubt that Crosby, Malkin and Letang in their mid-30s will again remain healthy all year and improve on last year's totals.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He has made good moves. The only questionable one is the term for Jarry

We were never going to sign Duchene

We were never going to sign ROR

We were never going to get EK63
I'd be on sucide watch if I had to go from a warm place like Cali to Pittsburgh. :biglaugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's just hilarious to me that Penguins fans are looking at these signings and not seeing exactly the same finger prints of the signings we've made with Rutherford and Hextall.
What’s the common denominator? Hint: initials are MS…as long as he’s here we ain’t winning shit

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I don't think I like any of the new acquisitions. At least not in terms of looking at them as upgrades over what we needed. Maybe Acciari because he brings something our bottom six could use, but the rest range from "meh" to "oh f*** off".

Reactions: Andy99

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
I don't think I like any of the new acquisitions. At least not in terms of looking at them as upgrades over what we needed. Maybe Acciari because he brings something our bottom six could use, but the rest range from "meh" to "oh f*** off".
Guess you have to find a new team to root for ?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm fine with Graves, but that's literally it--either don't care or hate the other signings. Smith is decent too, but I think people are expecting a whole lot more than he's gonna be if they think he's gonna be anything more than a 45-50pt guy. :laugh:

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I don't know too much about graves but 4.5M really isn't that much for a top 4 Dman
It's a reasonable hit. Will look even better after next year presumably. It's whatever - probably better than spending big assets on Hanifin, who is a better player but not massively better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad