GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
How should any of us know what trades and siginings were considered but didn't materialize? The point is giving a 5 years contract to a goalie who has not shown anything when it really matters and is injury plagued to boot is dangerously close to the definition of insanity.

So basically you don't have any better alternatives?

If you're going to bitch and moan about bringing back Jarry, bring up an example of who they should have brought in instead.

Reactions: Rave7215

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Dubas says they dont see themselves as over the cap right now. He doesnt want to share how because that gets rid of their competitive advantage....Um what does that even mean
He is not going to say who they are trading or waiving before anything is confirmed. What did you expect him to say? “Well all we gotta do is trade or buyout Granlund”.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We basically doubled down on the aging top 6 carrying the offensive load. Completely counter to where the league is going.
And we’re even older in the bottom
Six…gonna work out real well lol

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
San Jose and Karlsson have a mutual agreement basically that he needs to be dealt before next year. So until he's dealt elsewhere I aint closing the book on it.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
So Dubas got himself fired in Toronto because he felt Shanny had too much power, only to go to Pittsburgh where Mike Sullivan just made him look like a complete moron. Maybe uncle Shanny wasn’t so bad.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Also I’ll give a name. Fleury. Not the guy in minny anymore. 3.5 mil for 1 year. He’d play as much here as there, and have a chance to be the guy. Dude has played well since leaving here. End of the year he’s a FA. Minny has a ton of dead cap. Bet they’d love to get rid of an 3.5 backup. And end of year either retires or signs a sweetheart deal to stay. And there’s 4 mil more to spend elsewhere. Yea. I know. Freakin fleury. Something I never thought I’d say.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad