GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018

Hopefully he's posturing with this and the BS he's feeding us about Granlund

I mean we know pretty confidently from multiple sources that he tried to trade him, so hes really not unconditionally a big part of the team lol.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
The only thing i like is Graves in, Dumo out. Huge hughe upgrade.

Acciari is a huge improvement on Carter atleast.

Don't think going from Poehling with speed and potential, to old Eller on the decline, and more expensive was any semblance of savvy.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
"I can't believe they're gonna disrespect Sid, Geno and Letang in their final years" as if those three aren't acutely aware this team's cooked.

Dubas confirms they were in serious talks for EK65. Says it was a group thing between Dubas and the coaches to get into discussions. Won't get into specifics because there are other names not public.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
You mean actually being able to critically evaluate things instead of just bitching and moaning?

Who are these better options than Jarry that the Penguins decided to not bring in?
I think you gotta wait until the end of the off season before you can say there were no other options.

Reactions: farscape1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad