GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I like Graves in for Dumo, a lot. I don't think Graves is some wunderkind or anything, and his term sucks, but it'd be really hard to not improve over Dumo, the added size/physicality is great, and term doesn't matter for a team whose realistic window's been slammed closed for years. :laugh:

But yeah, Jarry back is disappointing, but *entirely* expected.
Having a legit 2nd pair guy instead of whatever the f*** Dumo was last year is a game changer

Rave7215

Mar 12, 2010
I mean, if you want to complain about Jarry, I get it. But what was the better option?
Yea, this is my big thinking. Clearly Gibson and one of the Boston goalies weren't available. Anderson and korpi weren't coming here. So it was ride out Jarry or go with two backups. If Jarry can stay healthy, its fine if not a little long. Changing up the back up could spark things too now that it will be Alex Nedeljkovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad