GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Removals are more important than additions now, imo. Well, I felt that way to begin with, but now they gotta find some way to rid themselves of Granlund, and put some kinda powder in Carter's gear without him knowing so he thinks he developed an allergy and needs to go on LTIRetirement.
I'm just glad that there has been a fair amount of change.

Perhaps not to the full extent we all wanted, but enough for me to feel like things have been shaken up a bit.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Vomit lol…contract showing they’re scared on being left without a LD
It’s only like a million more than he was already making. While being a top 4 dman. It’s not bad, especially considering it’s FA.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Graves’ deal seems good to me. With inflation that’s like what Marcus Pettersson got.
Yeah I think the Graves deal looks pretty good. I'd prefer four years to six but it's a sold addition IMO.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Yeah I think it's important to have a backup that can handle a workload or the starter job even when TJ gets hurt.

Can't rely on CDS for that
It’s too bad TJ can’t even handle that and he’s a starter.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
And still no comtois, yamamoto etc... God forbid we took a chance on a younger player yhay might out perform his contract..

Reactions: farscape1

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Not really in that aspect. But when they finally admit he's an injury prone choker then he'll be even harder to move if we're still in the window.
I hope people know here that he isn't the reason this team didn't make the playoffs last year. Also, at the end of the day, about 25 other teams would like to change their goalie and they think their goalies are chokers. This is an actually alright AAV. The term may be what makes it ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad