GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I like Nedelijkovic. I thought he had potential back when he was with Carolina.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Jarry is a selfish prick. If your going to come back you do it on the cheap so you can help this team.

What a jerk off : )

That being said if he's healthy we will have a much better version of him but that's such a huge IF

Reactions: Andy99

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
That's the kinda hot where the server at the Indian food place does a double take and asks you if you're sure you want spicy, or "white boy spicy".
I'm trying to do @Empoleon8771 's work since he isn't here to defend Dubas.

I'm kidding I love you Emp.

These are my unironic opinions. I don't troll in here....usually.

My big concern with TJ is the health more than the play. So we'll see how that goes. Glad they got Ned to go with him.

At this point more concerned over Graves and what that may have cost us

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Does it really matter that's it's longer than the window? He will just help us tank at that point.
Not really in that aspect. But when they finally admit he's an injury prone choker then he'll be even harder to move if we're still in the window.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Removals are more important than additions now, imo. Well, I felt that way to begin with, but now they gotta find some way to rid themselves of Granlund, and put some kinda powder in Carter's gear without him knowing so he thinks he developed an allergy and needs to go on LTIRetirement.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Can’t believe the Pens wanted him back for longer than Sid’s window…they couldn’t get him to sign for the term he wanted…so they needed to move on!
Whose says Sid is done when his contract is he is done.
They are going golden state route they just gave 4 years to green to run until Curry deal is up. Sid could decide to play longer

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I like Graves, not sure about six years though. Pretty sure we're gonna move out some big salary though.

Reactions: Lustaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad