GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
:laugh: f***ing Ned? Whewwww buddy, they better find a way to land a PPG winger or the most defensively sound bottom-6 in the league.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
dSPrKQi.gif

This is never gonna get old...

Andy P

Dec 21, 2018
lmao!!! I knew this was going to happen! He couldnt trade carter, granlund, or petry so the whole time he messed with Karlsson we lost out on actual good players that could help us make an impact and now he panicked and made these signings to fill our roster. Huge overpayment on Jarry

Not to say this is what the roster will look like night 1 but this is not winning a championship and will be fighting for the last wildcard spot again

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Smith-Malkin-Rakell
Nieto-Granlund-Nylander
DOC-Accieri-Carter

Graves-Letang
Petterson-Petry
POJ-Rutta

Jarry
Desmith

Reactions: Andy99

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Not that the extra years matters. Gonna help the rebuild.
Also, we ain't winning.
Window is shut. Last 2 years with a chance (albeit a small one) wasted.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
lmao!!! I knew this was going to happen! He couldnt trade carter, granlund, or petry so the whole time he messed with Karlsson we lost out on actual good players that could help us make an impact and now he panicked and made these signings to fill our roster. Huge overpayment on Jarry

Not to say this is what the roster will look like night 1 but this is not winning a championship and will be fighting for the last wildcard spot again

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Smith-Malkin-Rakell
Nieto-Granlund-Nylander
DOC-Accieri-Carter

Graves-Letang
Petterson-Petry
POJ-Rutta

Jarry
Desmith
That third line makes me a sad panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.