GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Exactly. People will be complaining about him by January. Same crowd criticizing my takes said Jeff Carter was fair value and a great signing now bitch about him every day exactly as I predicted.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
I just don’t get complaining about the roster when it’s not even finished and set yet. I mean there are still some good FA options out there to look at. Still some guys on the trade block to look at. Like yeah if the Penguins go into the season and only add Reilly smith then shit on Dubas all you want, I’ll be right there with you. But it’s the first day of free agency. For example people are mad about not getting Miles Wood… Colorado gave him a 6 year deal… 6 freaking years for Miles Wood

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Maybe the hold up is this deal and we can get rid of 2 of 3 contracts (Granlund, Carter, or Petry) interesting how this all plays out.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Exactly. People will be complaining about him by January. Same crowd criticizing my takes said Jeff Carter was fair value and a great signing now bitch about him every day exactly as I predicted.
I think the team failing to provide the real talent to surround guys like Carter/Granlund is the issue.

They make a move and full on stop and not complete the transformation.

Reactions: Gurglesons

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
We hated Carter over the last 15 months... yet people wanted a SLOWER (yes, SLOWER, all caps) O'Reilly to be 3C?

Everyone hated Archibald (for some reason) now we somehow missed out.

Tanev was signed for too much for too long but the bottom 6 talent drying up is somehow setting some britches afire here lately. I'd rather not lock anything in the bottom 6 for more than a year or 2... that should almost always be a revolving door with few exceptions (and the contracts we've seen don't seem to be exception worthy imo).

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Canucks, Preds, Devils, Pens, Panthers looking at JT Compher
Compher has plenty of fans out there...great two way guy...
Source: Eklund
Discuss this Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad