GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
How will a good transition and PP help our team with no bottom-6 or goalie?
It's easier to construct a good bottom 6 via trades (unless you are Hextall) than it is to land an elite talent. Goalie is a concern for sure, so we shall see how that is addressed, but I'd rather land an elite defenseman than pay a goalie top dollar.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Nah it was finished the moment they signed Nieto. Dubas spent days on that contract and didnt have time for anyone else.

The issue isn’t signing Nieto. The issue is the fact he is considered an essential sign. He’s not young, he doesn’t do anything great, etc. if you are crafting a team out of identity what does Nieto bring?

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens will be on what network next year anyway. ATT is done and remind me how the boston beenies will have Pens games and get close to 40 million to do so. We may be better off not watching this Sullivan roster get hammered. You ever hear a coach say we out finessed them.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Bunting turned out to be 4.5 per BTW.

I wasn't as crazy about the idea as some but that seems lower than many expected.

Like I said shit's all over the map so far. Duchene and Zucker over here signing one year market to well-below-market deals and meanwhile you have the get-us-to-the-floor brothers in Chicago. I guess that's leadership tax.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Pens will be on what network next year anyway. ATT is done and remind me how the boston beenies will have Pens games and get close to 40 million to do so. We may be better off not watching this Sullivan roster get hammered. You ever hear a coach say we out finessed them.

Watching our PP is f***ing illegal.... in most states (except WV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad