GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida

That's fake weight at that age. Shakes? Who's he talking with? Whey shakes are great if you're trying to lift hard and add mass but they're not going to give you anything more than better rest and that 'water weight'. 1 month into skating at an NHL pace and he's back to 180.

However, I like the effort and LOVE the idea of a bigger defender here that's actually, you know, big. Not a 6'4" high schooler who can't gain weight.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Nah, you need some form of an elite play driver after Crosby and Malkin. And who knows how long Malkin will be elite at that. Could be a fall off this year, we need offensive help. Tired of watching this slogfest of offense.
That could be EK…doesn’t have to be a forward , see Carolina and Orlov

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
And if Dubas does nothing to get rid of them then thats on him.
Sure but you can't force teams to take guys, especially guys like Granlund who sucks at $5 million x 2, Carter--who was given a goddamn NMC for some reason, or Petry, an aging blueliner who is making $6.2 million x 2. :laugh:

Reactions: pengineer

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Has anyone on the TSN panel said anything about EK (since that original Lebrun thing) ? Seems like the Pens media is just making shit up as usual

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

Fat_Mac.jpg

Rave7215

Mar 12, 2010
I always love this time of year. People in this thread need to be reminded, year after year, Pittsburgh is not a premier Free Agent destination. Despite having all the cap space, players actually have to want to sign here.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
lol my second thought there.

"i'm cultivating mass!"
Hearing McElhenney talk about how he gained the weight was awful. :laugh: He had his assistant buy gallon tubs of ice cream and leave them out on the counter in his trailer so he could just chug the room temp liquid down. :laugh:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Hearing McElhenney talk about how he gained the weight was awful. :laugh: He had his assistant buy gallon tubs of ice cream and leave them out on the counter in his trailer so he could just chug the room temp liquid down. :laugh:
Yeah, I heard that interview too. :laugh: Dude is insane.

And then he got the same gear that they give all the Marvel actors to get back to a normal weight range.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad